PCB Layout Engineer
Teq Diligent is seeking qualified PCB Layout Engineer. The prospective candidate should have layout design experience in embedded/electronics products. In this role the engineer need to understand schematic and layout requirements and deliver final gerbers as per the design guidelines. The job involves overall responsibility of schematic entry, PCB Layout design, Gerber generation, CAM validation and BOM management. Schematic and PCB design review using checklists and validation. It also involves training team members to achieve and execute the layout design projects successfully.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing embedded hardware products including architecture definition, detail design and verification
- Responsible for schematic design, PCB layout, BOM creation, bring-up testing, debugging, functional testing, validation.
- Develop system and board level test cases and test plan, verification and validation criteria
- Familiar with PCB fabrication and assembly inputs and processes
- Collaborate with other teams such as firmware, mechanical, application, contract manufacturers, component suppliers etc for overall aspects of product design and development
- Preparation of technical documents such as specification document, design documents, test case & test plan document, traceability matrix, etc
- Process awareness and implementation like design review and tracking, root cause analysis, Bug filing, etc.
- Design implementation considering EMI/EMC compliance criteria, environmental conditions etc.
- Provide leadership and guidance for junior engineers
- Responsibility for the complete implementation of detailed technical items and an understanding of system level items
Education: Diploma/B.E./B.TECH in Electronics & Communication/Electronics
Aggregate Percentage: More than 65%
Technical Skills: Electronics fundamentals, Hands On experience on Schematic and layout tools like Orcad, Altium, etc. PCB design guidelines, Constraints handling, Gerber and CAM validation
Other Abilities: Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills, Excellent learning & Problem solving ability, Fluency in English Language, Capable of working independently and as a team, Good attention to detail