Senior Hardware Design Engineer
Teq Diligent is seeking a Senior Hardware Design Engineer. The prospective candidate should have embedded hardware design experience with complete product design life cycle. In this role the engineer need to understand Customer requirements and deliver products as per specifications. The job involves overall responsibility of technical aspects of design. It also involves mentoring team members to achieve and execute the projects successfully.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing embedded hardware products including architecture definition, detail design and verification
- Responsible for schematic design, PCB layout, BOM creation, bring-up testing, debugging, functional testing, validation.
- Develop system and board level test cases and test plan, verification and validation criteria
- Familiar with PCB fabrication and assembly inputs and processes
- Collaborate with other teams such as firmware, mechanical, application, contract manufacturers, component suppliers etc for overall aspects of product design and development
- Preparation of technical documents such as specification document, design documents, test case & test plan document, traceability matrix, etc
- Process awareness and implementation like design review and tracking, root cause analysis, Bug filing, etc.
- Design implementation considering EMI/EMC compliance criteria, environmental conditions etc.
- Provide leadership and guidance for junior engineers
- Responsibility for the complete implementation of detailed technical items and an understanding of system level items
Education: B.E./B.TECH/M.E/M.TECH in Electronics & Communication/Electronics
Experience Level: 3 – 8 Years
Aggregate Percentage: More than 65%
Technical Skills: Strong Electronics fundamentals, Embedded Product Design background, High Speed Board design experience, Hands on experience of schematic capture and PCB layout tools, Excellent hardware troubleshooting skills, Able to support/debug system integration
Other Abilities: Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills, Excellent learning & Problem solving ability, Ability to mentor team members, Fluency in English Language, Capable of working independently and as a team, Good attention to detail, Flexible and adaptable. Capable of working with client representatives with variety of background, experience level with confidence and politeness.